Compare Bridgestone S322 and Kumho SOLUS KL21
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for SOLUS KL21 225/60 R17 99H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345775Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:29:414.1
This is a tyre model built for the best of all benefits. It brings a superior grip on all surfaces, ensuring the best performance on wet grounds as well. It has the best durability and strength, gifted with the most advanced engineering from a company like Kumho. It lowers the fuel consumption for a far more efficient consumption, and seals a quiet, comfortable ride for its passengers.