Compare Michelin Energy XM2 and Michelin Pilot Sport 3 ST
- Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.6/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Energy XM2 195/55 R16 87V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Amit Shrivastava Posted on 03-03-2015 16:29:153.7
Michelin is one of the highest ranking tyre manufacturers, and one can see where their proficiency in the tyre field comes from with a view of Energy XM2. This is one of the best tyre radials a driver could ask for, combining firm grip and traction with the best braking ability. In addition to this, the radial brings a better fuel economy and gives the driver the comfort of a quiet as well as peaceful drive.
Reviews for Pilot Sport 3 ST 225/50 ZR16 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.87Width (mm)195225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5550Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 16-03-2015 18:20:393.7
At present, there are several companies that are engaged in producing high quality tyres and Michelin is one among them. This firm has made its mark in the tyre industry by catering to the needs of countless customers. Out of the various models it has offered, this PILOT SPORT 3 comes with an advanced tread pattern that can run on any surface. It is made with the blend of rubber, silica, high dense polymers and a few other high strength elements. All these together, makes it highly durable and long lasting as well. It maintains high level of traction on wet roads and protects a vehicle from skidding. Besides these, it also gives a healthy mileage and ensures its passengers a comfortable ride.