Compare MRF MoGrip Moto D and MRF Nylogrip Plus
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.3/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.7/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for MoGrip Moto D 2.75/18Write a Review
- By Sandhya Suri Posted on 09-03-2015 15:21:194.2
MRF is a very popular tyre brand, whose products are supplied to numerous countries all over the world. All the tyres offered by this firm are the result of its latest technological methods and research. One such model from this brand is MoGrip Moto D, which is the best choice when it comes to wet traction. It comes with an aggressive block design that keeps a vehicle grounded by offering the much needed grip. Whether a vehicle is driven on highways or off roads, this component ensures maximum stability. This tyre has a rugged tread pattern with solid blocks that gives it a larger contact path. It offers the much needed resistance and safety thus, making it a preferred choice among various others. All in all, this is a perfect model that is developed with all the fine qualities that any driver could ask for in a tyre.
Reviews for Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)2.752.75Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.Warranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 16-03-2015 15:31:364.4
This Nylogrip Plus tyre model from the MRF brand is one of the most preferred choices of many bike riders. It is because, this model is developed with all the characteristic features that makes the ride not just smoother but safer as well. It offers the finest braking performance, whether a vehicle is driven at high speeds or on wet surfaces. It makes better contact with the road to provide good stability and grip as well. The firm has made it with a unique tread pattern that is suitable to run on water filled as well as dry road conditions. This radial ensures safe cornering and gives an enhanced steering response. All in all, a driver can experience easy as well as smooth handling of a bike that is equipped with this tyre.