About MRF Nylogrip Plus
It is a tyre designed to fit the rear wheel. It enhances speed, and protects the vehicle with great safety and handling throughout.
1) Siped block design – Provides additional grip and controls the noise emissions.
Benefits – Brings far greater efficiency in water drainage action.
2) Tread with centre groove – Makes for added distribution of energy, and water expulsion.
Benefits – Superior energy distribution as well as wet traction.
3) Flat centre design – Assists in giving better stability.
Benefits – Cornering is made smoother, and the overall ride safety improved.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours