MRF Nylogrip Plus Highlights
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 10,17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 12 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 940 - Rs 1800, the Nylogrip Plus tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero Splendor, and Hero Passion Pro.
MRF Nylogrip Plus Price List
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tube||Rs.1680|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/10||Na||Rs.1050|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 80/100-18||Tubeless||Rs.1625|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.00/17||Tube||Rs.1695|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tube||Rs.1805|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tubeless||Rs.1710|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/19||Na||Rs.1800|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.00/17||Tubeless||Rs.1595|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/10||Na||Rs.1050|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/19||Na||Rs.1625|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.25/19||Na||Rs.1750|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tubeless||Rs.1540|
MRF Nylogrip Plus Features
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tyre designed to fit the rear wheel. It enhances speed, and protects the vehicle with great safety and handling throughout. Nylogrip Plus is available in 12 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High milage and good ride comfort
- Excellent cornering
- Excellent road grip & Water channeling
MRF Nylogrip Plus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Nylogrip Plus
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Nylogrip Plus
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Nylogrip Plus?
Can I use MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Popular MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Need a tire for Suzuki gixxer 150, please suggest. for normal usageA.
Suzuki Gixxer 150 is fitted with 100/80-17 tyre size at the front and 140/60 R17 at the rear. For the front you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1, and MRF Revz.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:29:00
- Q.Is the mrf zapper Kurve a compatible for the interceptor?A.
The tyre size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 i.e. 100/90-18 (front) and 130/70-18 (rear) is not available with MRF Zapper Kurve. Hence, you can pick CEAT Zoom Cruz pair of tyres, they are the ideal match for the cruiser bike.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:54:14
- Q.Which one is better in mrf zapper Q, zapper fq or zapper YA.
All three Zapper series tyres have different tread patterns. The MRF Zapper FQ and MRF Zapper Y belong to the commuter two-wheelers and are designed for the front and rear fitment respectively. Moreover, MRF Zapper Q is offered with a distinct design and is made for high capacity bikes, especially the cruiser class. All three Zappers promise the right mix of durability, grip, and stability. You can choose any of the three as per your preference.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:13:10
- Q.Front tyre for Suzuki Gixxer SF for the purpose of normal day to day city ride and sometimes rides of 500kms - 5000kms, many patch of off-road is also expected.A.
As per your budget and preference, you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz. All three are sturdy tyres specifically made keeping in mind Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:51:45
- Q.My bike is pulser 150 ....2010 model. Which tyre is good for both alloy wheelA.
For the front Pulsar 150 tyre, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:08:50
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News