MRF Nylogrip Plus
- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF Nylogrip Plus Highlights
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 10,17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 12 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 940 - Rs 1800, the Nylogrip Plus tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero Splendor, and Hero Passion Pro.
MRF Nylogrip Plus Price List
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 80/100-18||Tubeless||Rs.1625|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.00/17||Tube||Rs.1695|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tube||Rs.1805|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/10||Na||Rs.1050|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tubeless||Rs.1710|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/19||Na||Rs.1800|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.00/17||Tubeless||Rs.1595|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/10||Na||Rs.1050|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/19||Na||Rs.1625|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.25/19||Na||Rs.1750|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tubeless||Rs.1540|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tube||Rs.1680|
MRF Nylogrip Plus Features
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tyre designed to fit the rear wheel. It enhances speed, and protects the vehicle with great safety and handling throughout. Nylogrip Plus is available in 12 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High milage and good ride comfort
- Excellent cornering
- Excellent road grip & Water channeling
MRF Nylogrip Plus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Nylogrip Plus
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Nylogrip Plus
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Nylogrip Plus?
Can I use MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Popular MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.For my ns160 staticky tyre is 120/80/17 I would prefer +10 size mean there any problem? The reason for changing the true lie this I wants my bike tyre bigger by show so recommend some best tyre for meA.
Choosing larger tyre size calls for decreased bike performance and drop in fuel economy. Hence, it is best to stick to the company fitted tyre pattern. For this 120/80-17 you can check tyre patterns between Apollo Trampler, MRF Zapper and Michelin City Pro.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:28:39
- Q.is offroad tyre for classic 350 good ???A.
Yes, why not, if you traverse more under off-road and rough conditions against city or highway tarmac.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:43:17
- Q.HI , RECOMMED REAR TYRE FOR YAMAHA MT 15A.
For Yamaha MT-15 (rear tyre), you can select tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Apollo Alpha and Michelin City Pro.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:32:24
- Q.i need rear tire for my fazer v1 2023 for cornering and touringA.
For Yamaha Fazer V1, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, MRF Revz and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 20-Nov-2023 15:29:32
- Q.Ralco vs MRF for Honda CB 350 highness which one is better performance wiseA.
In terms of durability and versatility, MRF is better than Ralco, while if you are on a tight budgetRalco can help you with cost effective tyre patterns. In terms of performance and ruggedness MRF excels against Ralco.Answered 16-Nov-2023 14:26:06
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News