MRF Nylogrip Plus Highlights
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 10,17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 12 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 940 - Rs 1800, the Nylogrip Plus tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero Splendor, and Hero Passion Pro.
MRF Nylogrip Plus Price List
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tubeless||Rs.1500|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/17||Na||Rs.1475|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/19||Na||Rs.1800|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tube||Rs.1350|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 2.75/18||Tube||Rs.1500|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.25/19||Na||Rs.1500|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/19||Na||Rs.1625|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.5/10||Na||Rs.1018|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/10||Na||Rs.940|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3/18||Tube||Rs.1615|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 3.00/17||Tube||Rs.1375|
|MRF Nylogrip Plus 80/100-18||Tubeless||Rs.1420|
MRF Nylogrip Plus Features
MRF Nylogrip Plus is a tyre designed to fit the rear wheel. It enhances speed, and protects the vehicle with great safety and handling throughout. Nylogrip Plus is available in 12 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High milage and good ride comfort
- Excellent cornering
- Excellent road grip & Water channeling
MRF Nylogrip Plus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Nylogrip Plus
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Nylogrip Plus
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Nylogrip Plus?
Can I use MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Nylogrip Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyres
Popular MRF Nylogrip Plus Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.Best front and rear tyre for passion plus with alloy for city usage.daily use 10km , need comfort ,grip ,handling and low maintenance tyre.A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and MRF Zapper.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:29:26
- Q.Which is the best tyre for on road and off road riding for classic 500 both front and rear..A.
You can choose between CEAT Gripp or MRF Mogrip Meteor tyres for Royal Enfield Classic 500.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:20:34
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News