About MRF MoGrip Moto D
This particular tyre combats the odds of the road with the best handling stability always. Its aggressive tread pattern can take on both wet and dry surfaces.
1) Aggressive groove design – Helps in dispersing water effectively.
Benefits – Enables great drainage action and ensures that the ride stability is top notch.
2) Large solid blocks – Provides the finest grip and steadiness all through the drive.
Benefits – Improved hold over the road, ability to absorb abnormalities.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Bike Using MRF MoGrip Moto D Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours