Pirelli City Demon
More Variants Of City Demon
|90/90 R19 52S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|90/90 R18 51H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|2.75/R18 42P M/C||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|3.00/R17 50P M/C||Runflat||Rs.0|
|3.00/R18 52P M/C||Runflat||Rs.0|
About Pirelli City Demon
It is a tyre that is well suited for daily city commutation as well as long distance journeys.It comes equipped with a unique rubber compound to ensure long tread life. Resistant carcass allow tyres to perform well even during high load-bearing conditions.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Unique tread pattern offers confident wet and dry traction
- Double radius profile allows for good handling and agility for comfortable city rides
- Highly resistant nylon-carcass offers good resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Angular sipes and grooves effectively disperse water to offer good wet grip
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Pirelli Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is better for xuv500A.
The tyre suggestion would be a good fit for your vehicle as innovative tread compound makes for reduced rolling resistance for better acceleration and its pecial polymers in rubber make for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Yemaha fz16 tyresA.
Users can avail for the given tyre as its high silica compound offers excellent wet and dry grip and the wide contact patch in the tyres also ensures good handling even at high-speeds.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I am using ford classic car. Which tyres best suit to my car.A.
Pirelli tyres would be a good suggestion for you as the variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction and the optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22