Pirelli ANGEL ST
- Ideal ForCity Use
Pirelli ANGEL ST Highlights
Pirelli ANGEL ST is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. The ANGEL ST is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Benelli TNT 300,Triumph Speed,Yamaha Fazer,Ducati Scrambler,Yamaha YZF R1,and Kawasaki Ninja H2
Pirelli ANGEL ST Price List
|Pirelli ANGEL ST 180/55 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.14890|
|Pirelli ANGEL ST 190/55 ZR17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.15900|
|Pirelli ANGEL ST 190/50 ZR 17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.17170|
|Pirelli ANGEL ST 120/70 ZR17 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.11670|
|Pirelli ANGEL ST 160/60 ZR17 69W||Tubeless||Rs.13867|
Pirelli ANGEL ST Features
Pirelli calls it the “Tyre with double soul”. What that means is that this tyre has been made to offer superb grip and dry as well as wet surfaces. Very high use of silica in the compound makes the tyre stick to ground even over wet surfaces. This touring tyre also offers excellent tread life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Wear-resistant tread compound ensures very long tread life
- High silica compound makes for exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Angel-wing shaped grooves offer excellent braking efficiency over wet surfaces
- Innovative rubber compound also offers superb high-speed stability
Pirelli ANGEL ST Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli ANGEL ST
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli ANGEL ST Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli ANGEL ST
Is Pirelli ANGEL ST good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli ANGEL ST?
Can I use Pirelli ANGEL ST Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli ANGEL ST tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli ANGEL ST compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli ANGEL ST Tyres
Popular Pirelli ANGEL ST Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Off road capable tires gixxer 250 naked????A.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 is a quarter-litre bike meant for superior performance on tarmac under urban and highway conditions. Hence, there is no such "off-road" tyre dedicated to its tyre size of 110/70 R17 (front) and 150/60 R17 (rear). However, considering its on road ability if you still want to opt for a sturdy and rigid tyre, you can choose Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR, which is available for both front as well as rear tyre.Answered 10-May-2022 12:40:12
- Q.What tyres are best for triumph street twin in IndianA.
The Triumph Street Twin is shod with 100/90-18 at the front and 150/70 R17 at the rear. For the front tyre, you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster, Pirelli Sport Demon and Continental Conti Road Attack 3. And for the rear, the options come as Metzeler Tourance Next and Pirelli Scorpio Trail 2.Answered 01-May-2022 11:29:47
- Q.Sir can 160-60-17 Michelin road 5 tyre fit in r15 v3A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by motorcycle manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of the bike. Hence, it is best to stick with the stock tyre size of 140/70 R17 for the Yamaha R15 V3. Moreover, if you want more stability and grip you can switch to premium performance tyres like the Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 and Michelin Pilot Street (choose as per your budget).Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:22:02
- Q.Best tyre for banelli tnt 600 iA.
Benelli TNT 600i is equipped with 120/70 R17 and 180/55 R17 at front and rear respectively. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, Metzeler M7 and Michelin Pilot Power 3.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:19:11
- Q.I want to buy the stock tyres for Harley Davidson superlowA.
Harley Davidson Superlow is fitted with 120/70 R18 at the front and 150/60 R17 at the rear. The front tyre pattern choices can be picked between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 and Michelin Pilot Street, while for rear tyre patterns you can choose between Michelin Road 5 and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:17:28
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News