Triumph Speed TyresChange Bike
Triumph Speed wears tyres of 120/80 R17 size. There are 73 different tyre models available for Speed from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Speed is the Birla, which is priced at Rs. 2000 while the Michelin at Rs. 19920 is the most expensive.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
73 Tyres Found
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- MRF Masseter-XRs3250Tubeless120/80 R17
- MRF Zapper VydeRs7075170/70/15
- Michelin Pilot Road 4Rs15160Tubeless120/70 ZR17
- Birla FIREMAXX R50Rs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Michelin Scorcher 31Rs11600Tubeless100/90 B19 57H
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless120/70 R17 58H M/C
- Michelin Pilot Power 3Rs18410Tubeless190/50 ZR17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Pulsar 180
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Bajaj Dominar motorcycle 400which tyre?A.
The Ralco Speed Blaster tyre is equipped with innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry grip. So, as per my suggestion, you can go with this tyre. It can be the best tyre.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.What brand and size is best for avenger 220 street for upsizing rearA.
You can upsize your Bajaj Avenger 220 Street's rear tyre from 130/90 R15 to 140/90 R15. Some of the tyres you can consider are TVS Rambo and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:00:43
- Q.tvs apache 150 rear tyreA.
Ralco Speed Blaster is the suggested tyre for your bike, as the tyre offer a tight grip and enhanced braking performance on every kind of road condition.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
Find Tyre Dealers Nearby
Speed Bike Tyres Comparison
- VSMRF Zapper VydeJK Challenger R43
- VSMRF Zapper VydeJK Challenger R45
- VSMRF Zapper VydeJK Blaze BR11
- VSMRF Zapper VydeJK Blaze BA11
- VSMRF Zapper VydeJK Blaze BR41
- VSMichelin Scorcher 31JK Blaze BA23