Michelin Pilot Road 4
- Ideal ForCity Use
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Highlights
Michelin Pilot Road 4 is a tubeless tyre available in 17 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 15160 - Rs 19920, the Pilot Road 4 is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Benelli TNT 300, Triumph Speed, Yamaha Fazer, Ducati Scrambler, Yamaha YZF R1, and Kawasaki Ninja H2.
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Price List
|Michelin Pilot Road 4 180/55 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.18690|
|Michelin Pilot Road 4 190/50 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.19920|
|Michelin Pilot Road 4 120/70 ZR17||Tubeless||Rs.15160|
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Features
This is an ultimate touring tyre designed for superior traction over all surfaces. It is made up of Michelin's 2CT technology , which involves a hard compound in the centre for extra long tyre life and soft compound on shoulders for optimum grip and stability even during cornering.
Ideal for- Long distance touring as well as city rides
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Cross sipes improve braking and cornering over wet surfaces
- Solid Central stripe makes for superior handling and quick acceleration
- Special tread compound makes for improved braking even at high speeds
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Pilot Road 4
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Pilot Road 4 Tyres
Pilot Road 4 is one of the tyre models offered by the Michelin brand, which is made with the help of latest technological methods. It is a s...
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Pilot Road 4
Is Michelin Pilot Road 4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Pilot Road 4?
Can I use Michelin Pilot Road 4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Pilot Road 4 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Michelin Pilot Road 4 Tyres
Popular Michelin Pilot Road 4 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.Recommended tyres for Bajaj Platina 100esA.
The tyre options for Bajaj Platina 100ES include Michelin City Pro, Apollo Actizip R3 and TVS Eurogrip ATT 750.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:06:59
- Q.I want to change the rear tyre of my TB 350 2016 model (tubeless). Please suggest.A.
You can pick tyre patterns for your Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 between MRF Nylogrip Zapper C, CEAT Zoom Plus and Michelin City Pro.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:30:47
- Q.Who is the best back tyre for activa 5 gA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D and TVS Dragon.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:36:37
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Michelin Bike Tyres News