JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 Price List
|JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 120/80-17||Tubeless||Rs.3300|
|JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 140/70-17||Tubeless||Rs.4200|
JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 Features
JK Tyre Smart BLAZE RYDR BR43 comes specially designed cross-over grooves for high speed stability & performance. It offers better ride comfort, steady handling & smooth cornering. <paragraph change> JK smart tyres provide real time information about the health of the tyres and includes Smart Sensors which enhances the safety and performance of your personal vehicles. It connects to your mobile phone through Bluetooth and provides real time tyre performance data. The Smart BLAZE RYDR BR41 not only measures your tyre pressure and temperature, it also alerts you to the smallest pressure leak, while helping you maintain your tyre and vehicle, ensuring maximum performance, safety and savings.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed stability and grip
- Excellent handling
- Cornering stability
- Ride comfort
- Real time tyre performance data
- Tyre pressure and temperature monitoring
JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43
Is JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43?
Can I use JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43 compatible with Bike?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.In very rough n touch road which one is the best back tyre for aviatorA.
For Honda Aviator you can pick between CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:29:32
- Q.I want to slightly upsize my Discover 100 rear tyre present size is 3.00 r17A.
Bike tyre upsizing affects the mileage and handling. If you can consider it, you can go for 100/90-17 tyre size as upsize. The recommended tyre choices for 100/90-17 comprise of CEAT Zoom, JK Blaze BR31 and TVS Eurogrip Jumbo Poly-X.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:13:52
- Q.Hero ismart 110 which tubeless rear tyre best for mialege and full grip on roadA.
For grip and mileage you can pick among CEAT Secura Zoom F (front), Michelin City Pro (front and rear), CEAT Gripp X3 (rear), and JK Blaze BF32 (rear).Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:02
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News