JK Blaze BR21 Highlights
JK Blaze BR21 is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 17 and 18 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available . With a price range of Rs 1500 - Rs 2100, the Blaze BR21 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn,Bajaj Platina, TVS Sport, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, and Hero MotoCorp Splendor.
JK Blaze BR21 Price List
|JK Blaze BR21 3.00/R17||Tube||Rs.1550|
|JK Blaze BR21 3.00/R18||Tube||Rs.2100|
|JK Blaze BR21 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1500|
|JK Blaze BR21 2.75/R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR21 3.00/R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR21 3.00/R18||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
JK Blaze BR21 Features
This tyre comes equipped with big and chunky tread blocks that ensure good grip over rough and muddy surfaces. Increased contact patch makes for better riding stability.
Features & Benefits-
- Tread pattern optimization makes for enhanced tread life
- Contour optimization using FEA techniques ensures improved grip
- Lateral sipes and grooves provide for superior wet grip
- Big tread blocks ensure better grip over rough surfaces
JK Blaze BR21 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BR21
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BR21 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BR21
Is JK Blaze BR21 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BR21?
Can I use JK Blaze BR21 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BR21 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BR21 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BR21 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BR21 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which company is best tyre for my Honda Dio Scotty?A.
As per my recommendation, you can select the JK Challenger S63 tyre for your vehicle. The tyres provide high quality gripping and braking performance on both dry and wet road surface condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.I have mahindra gusto 125 scooter. now OE tyre has covered 10K kms . two times punctured. rear tyre and one time front tyre. is it right time to change both tyres. if so which brand i can go for it. i am in rural place of bangalore an daily travel 50 to 60 kms . please advise. firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
JK Challenger S63 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle as the tyre provides great traction and gripping even on a wet or muddy road surface. It also helps to handle the bike even at a very high speed.Answered 02 Mar 2020 12:51:22