More Variants Of Challenger R43
About JK Challenger R43
This tyre comes equipped with a very innovative tread pattern which provides for superior wet and dry grip. Its robust construction makes it durable over rough roads.
Features & Benefits-
- Strong & fortified construction makes it durable against rough roads
- Proportionate tread design provides for improved wet and dry traction
- High performance compound makes for better cornering capabilities
- Innovative tread pattern makes for improved braking
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Bike Using JK Challenger R43 Tyres
Popular Comparison For JK Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Yamaha szrr tyre upgrade both front and rear tubeless, bestA.
The suggested tyre from JK would be better as the Blaze BR31 provides multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and the advanced cross-over grooves make for confident wet and dry grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.Which rear tyre is best for Yamaha zrA.
The likes of the MRF ZAPPER, CEAT SECURA, and JK Challenger are good considerations for the Yamaha Ray-Zr.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20