JK Blaze BR31 Price List
|JK Blaze BR31 110/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR31 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR31 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1635|
|JK Blaze BR31 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1990|
JK Blaze BR31 Features
This tyre comes equipped with specially designed directional grooves that ensure effective water evacuation and provide for improved wet traction. Optimum bridging technology ensures improved handling and high speed stability.
Features & Benefits-
- Multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking
- Superior rubber compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Advanced cross-over grooves make for confident wet and dry grip
- Optimum bridging technology provides rigidity over rough surfaces
JK Blaze BR31 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BR31
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BR31 Tyres
Ride confidently on every kind of road condition
In my opinion, the JK Blaze BR31 tyres are the best choice that I have ever made for my bike. The tyres allow me to ride confidently on ever...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BR31
Is JK Blaze BR31 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BR31?
Can I use JK Blaze BR31 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BR31 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BR31 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BR31 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BR31 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Can I use Pirelli Angel City Tyres in both wheels in of my Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Bike 2 Year old. Plz give me your kind suggestions.A.
Bajaj Platina H Gear 110 is fitted with 80/100-17 tyre at front and rear. And this size is not made available with the Pirelli Angel City tyre pattern. Therefore, you can select from other reliable tyre patterns such as MRF Ezeeride, JK Blaze and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 29-Mar-2023 17:26:12
- Q.For Discover 100T rear and frontA.
For Bajaj Discover 100T, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Actizip, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 30-Jan-2023 16:15:55
- Q.Which tyre is good for my pulsar rs 200A.
For Bajaj Pulsar RS200, you can choose tyre patterns between JK Blaze, Apollo Alpha and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:24:07
- Q.Could you please recommend suitable tires for the Yamaha R 15 V3 bike?A.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can select tyre pattern options between JK Blaze Ryder, Michelin Pilot Street, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:53:43
- Q.Which tyer is best for apache rtr200 4v. Rear tyre?A.
For TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, you can choose rear tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and JK Blaze RYDR BR41.Read More...Answered 09-Nov-2022 17:50:01
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*