JK Blaze BR31 Price List
|JK Blaze BR31 110/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR31 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR31 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|JK Blaze BR31 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1990|
JK Blaze BR31 Features
This tyre comes equipped with specially designed directional grooves that ensure effective water evacuation and provide for improved wet traction. Optimum bridging technology ensures improved handling and high speed stability.
Features & Benefits-
- Multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking
- Superior rubber compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Advanced cross-over grooves make for confident wet and dry grip
- Optimum bridging technology provides rigidity over rough surfaces
JK Blaze BR31 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Blaze BR31
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Blaze BR31 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Blaze BR31
Is JK Blaze BR31 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Blaze BR31?
Can I use JK Blaze BR31 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Blaze BR31 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Blaze BR31 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using JK Blaze BR31 Tyres
Popular JK Blaze BR31 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Super splendor byke back tyre 2007 modelA.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and Michelin City Pro.Answered 22-Sep-2021 12:01:07
- Q.May I know the recommended Tubeless tyres for BAJAJ Discover 125 CC Disk bike for Front and back.A.
You can pick between CEAT Secura Zoom F and JK Challenger F21 for front, and between CEAT Zoom and JK Blaze BR31 for rear.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:57:24
- Q.Hero splendor plus bick which tyre is selected????A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and Michelin City Pro.Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:34:25
Top Rated JK Tyres
Other JK Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
JK Bike Tyres News