Honda Unicorn TyresChange Bike
The Honda Unicorn wears a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 100/90 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1173, the RIB PRO MAXX is the cheapest front tyre available for the Unicorn,while the ACTIZIP R3, which retails at Rs. 2250 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Unicorn.Priced at Rs. 1650, the ROADMAXX BT R81 is the most affordable rear tyre for the Unicorn.The SPORT DEMON at Rs. 5600 is the costliest rear tyre for the Unicorn.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
101 Tyres Found
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5600Tubeless110/90 R18 61H M/C
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1950Tube100/90 R18
- MRF Zapper CRs1880100/90 R18
- MRF Masseter-XRs2175Tubeless100/90 R18
- Michelin CITY PRORs2608Tubeless100/90 R18 56P
- MRF Zapper FMRs13002.75/18
- MRF Zapper YRs1575Tubeless100/90 R18
- JK Blaze BR32Rs3700Tubeless100/90 R18
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1750Tubeless100/90 R18
Tyres for Bikes similar to Honda Unicorn
Most Viewed Tyres For Honda Unicorn
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.plz advise i have a honda city idtec is upsizing advisable to 195 60 R15 ??A.
Remember, tyre upsize is not recommended by any car maker, as it affects the overall performance and fuel efficieny of a vehicle. If you agree to the change in terms of performance you can have a go at it. Coming to upsize, the upsizing of tyre for any car depends upon the present tyre size it holds. As you have not mentioned the current tyre size of your Honda City IDTEC, we suppose if the size at present is 175/65 R15, the upsize to 195/60 R15 is acceptable.Answered 07 Jan 2020 11:39:07
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00