MRF MoGrip Meteor Highlights
MRF MoGrip Meteor is a tube / tubeless tyre available in 17 to 19 inches size range. There are 7 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range from Rs 1725-Rs 2275, the MoGrip Meteor is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 and Triumph Speed.
MRF MoGrip Meteor Price List
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 110/90 R19||Tube||Rs.2175|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2275|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1725|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R18||Tubeless||Rs.1750|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 120/80 R17||Tube||Rs.2225|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R17||Tube||Rs.1950|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R18||Tube||Rs.1950|
MRF MoGrip Meteor Features
MRF MoGrip Meteor come with aggressive block design and directional tread pattern which helps in excellent on/off road application. It get better stability along with good grip. MoGrip Meteor is available in 7 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
Excellent on /off road application
MRF MoGrip Meteor Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF MoGrip Meteor
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF MoGrip Meteor
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF MoGrip Meteor?
Can I use MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor tyre available on emi?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres
Popular MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I have been wondering about the best rear tyres for my apache rtr 180 .. please suggest me the best tyre for city as well for highway rides... Can I have a larger or bigger tyre fitted... Will go with your suggestions.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is suggested to stick to the OE tyre size. You can pick tyre pattern as per your budget and preference from CEAT Zoom Rad, MRF Zapper C and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 16-Sep-2021 11:23:14
- Q.What is the right model of rear tyre for Avenger 220 CC 2010 modelA.
The Bajaj Avenger 220 is fitted with 130/90-15 tyre size. You can pick between MRF Zapper Y, Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip ATT 240.Answered 15-Sep-2021 12:53:40
- Q.I want to know upsizing for my Honda Unicorn 160 2015 model.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. If you are fine with it then Unicorn features stock size of 80/100-17 at front and 110/80-17 at rear. You can keep front tyre size as it is for better handling and go for a wider tyre at rear with 120/80-17. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 26-Aug-2021 16:08:37
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News