MRF MoGrip Meteor Highlights
MRF MoGrip Meteor is a tube / tubeless tyre available in 17 to 19 inches size range. There are 7 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range from Rs 1725-Rs 2275, the MoGrip Meteor is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 and Triumph Speed.
MRF MoGrip Meteor Price List
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 120/80 R17||Tube||Rs.2635|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R17||Tube||Rs.2015|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R18||Tube||Rs.1950|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 110/90 R19||Tube||Rs.2565|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2275|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1725|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor 100/90 R18||Tubeless||Rs.2015|
MRF MoGrip Meteor Features
MRF MoGrip Meteor come with aggressive block design and directional tread pattern which helps in excellent on/off road application. It get better stability along with good grip. MoGrip Meteor is available in 7 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
Excellent on /off road application
MRF MoGrip Meteor Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF MoGrip Meteor
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres
Provide Satisfactory Quality
I am using MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres for a long time in my Honda CBR 150R and I am totally satisfied with its quality. On any kind of roads, t...Read More
Best for All Riding
I am using MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres from the last 2 years in my Suzuki Gixxer SF and it's best in mid-price range tyres for on/off-road r...Read More
I drive mostly on tough roads and this tire is very comfortable for me. Its tread pattern brings a better grip and balances with superior co...Read More
Good Mileage & Ride Comfort
This tyre satisfied me by good mileage and ride comfort. i am using this tyre for my Benelli TNT 300 Bike.There is no guarantee for any cuts...Read More
Best Quality of MRF MoGrip Meteor Tube Tyre
I have driven approx 2000 kilometers to this tyre. there is not a single issue i have ever faced. my Benelli TNT 300 BIke perfectly fitted t...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF MoGrip Meteor
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF MoGrip Meteor?
Can I use MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor tyre available on emi?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyres
Popular MRF MoGrip Meteor Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I want a good tyre for my ather 450x I want kind of all terrain and long lasting tyre. I m looking rear tyre. I was thinking for Michelin but it doesn't have warranty and i want sporty and long lasting tyre.A.
As per your requirements, you can select rear tyre patterns for Ather 450X between MRF Zapper, Maxxis 88, and TVS Eurogrip Remora.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:22:26
- Q.i want to buy tyre for my tvs ntorq, its 12inch tyre and i am confuse to buy best road grip tyre which can perform in indian road, company provide jk tyre as stock tyre but when i lean or turn with these tyre they get skid.A.
For better grip, control and stability you can pick tyre patterns between Reise Moto TwistR 01, MRF Zapper-N and TVS Eurogrip Remora. Besides choosing the grippy tyres, it is also advised to not apply hard brakes during lean or sharp corners, as the tyres may lose traction and skid.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:19:21
- Q.MRF vs RALCO to fit in Royal Engfield Metor 350 which is the bestA.
You can go with MRF brand tyres for Royal Enfield Meteor 350, as they are reliable, durable, and offer a best-in-class warranty.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 14:57:22
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Hi. i am using suzuki access 125 bike ... tubeless tyre as it is from showroom buyed 2019 december .. now tyre puncture frequently and tyre filled with air...when asked motor repairmen after thorough check he told me to buy new tyre... recommend the tyre with road grip and comfort... i am facing low back pain..A.
For Suzuki Access 125, as per your requirements, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between MRF Zapper, Michelin City Extra, and Reise TwistR 01.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:13:43
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*