Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Highlights
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 is a tube type bike tyre available in 18 inch size range. There is only 1 size. Priced at Rs 2040, ACTISTEER F1 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Honda Unicorn, LML Freedom, TVS Star City Plus, Hero MotoCorp Splendor, Yamaha Crux, and Hero MotoCorp Passion Pro.
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Price List
|Apollo ACTISTEER F1 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.2040|
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Features
It is a front fitment tyre for motorcycles and comes equipped with continuous rib pattern for enhanced handling and directional stability.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Continuous 5 rib tread pattern ensures confident handling and stability
- Protective shoulder ribs provide good protecttion from cuts and abrasions
- Polymer based tread compound ensures long tyre life
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTISTEER F1
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTISTEER F1
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTISTEER F1?
Can I use Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Honda unicorn 2019 bs4 model, recommend tyresA.
For Honda Unicorn, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actigrip.Answered 18-May-2022 12:15:29
- Q.recommendation for yamaha libero g5 front tyre best compnyA.
The Yamaha Libero G5 is shod with 2.75-18 tyre size at front. You can choose tyre pattern from CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Apollo ActiSteer F1.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:01:12
- Q.Rear tyre for honda shineA.
You choose rear tyres between CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:23:21
- Q.Best tyre Honda shineA.
Honda Shine gets 80/100-18 at front and rear. For the front, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp X3 F, Michelin City Pro and Ralco Blaster ST, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Gripp X3, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:10:18
- Q.How much I can upside on yamaha bs6 fz25 on rear tyre without damaging swing arm and other parts.Can I use 150/60 r17 tyre on this.please recommend me.best suitable for my bike.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the said 150/60 R17 tyre size. With this size, there will not be issues related to swing arm or bike body scraping, but the ones mentioned at the start of the answer. For 150/60 R17 tyre size, you can choose between tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:46:46
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News