Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Variants
|Apollo ACTISTEER F1 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.2040|
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Features
About Apollo ACTISTEER F1
It is a front fitment tyre for motorcycles and comes equipped with continuous rib pattern for enhanced handling and directional stability.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Continuous 5 rib tread pattern ensures confident handling and stability
- Protective shoulder ribs provide good protecttion from cuts and abrasions
- Polymer based tread compound ensures long tyre life
Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTISTEER F1
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTISTEER F1
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTISTEER F1?
Can I use Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTISTEER F1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyres
Popular Apollo ACTISTEER F1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Reaf tyre passion proA.
TVS ANACONDA, Apollo ACTIZIP, and MRF Zapper are some of the better rear tyre options for the Hero Passion Pro.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45