Apollo ACTISTEER F1
More Variants Of ACTISTEER F1
About Apollo ACTISTEER F1
It is a front fitment tyre for motorcycles and comes equipped with continuous rib pattern for enhanced handling and directional stability.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Continuous 5 rib tread pattern ensures confident handling and stability
- Protective shoulder ribs provide good protecttion from cuts and abrasions
- Polymer based tread compound ensures long tyre life
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Apollo Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.WHICH TYRE IS BEST FOR BALENO I HAVE LITTLE BIT OFF ROADING WORK IN 1 MONTH 1 TIME AND REST ON PLAIN ROADS RUN IS ONLY 1000 KM PER MONTH SO RECOMMENT A GOOD TYRE CONFUSED ALREADY USING MRF ZVTV TYRE SO SUGGEST A GOOD TYRE BUDGER 20000 FOR 4 TYREA.
The Apollo tyre would be a perfect fit for your suggested requirement and budget as it provides a superior dry and wet grip due to asymmetric tread pattern alongside a quiet ride due to innovative tread pattern.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Which tyre should I switch to for grand I 10 sports car?A.
Tyre from Apollo would be a good suggestion as its solid construction makes the tyre highly resistant to impacts and its special rubber compound enhances the tyre-life.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.For Splendor which tyres l shall useA.
You can use Apollo ACTIGRIP in your bike. It gets a unique aquatic design tread pattern for superior wet grip.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53