Apollo Alpha S1 Highlights
Apollo Alpha S1 is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 2 size available . WIth a price range of Rs 4599 - Rs 5200, Alpha S1 tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, Yamaha YZF R15, Yamaha Fazer, and Bajaj Avenger.
Apollo Alpha S1 Price List
|Apollo Alpha S1 130/70 R17 62H||Tubeless||Rs.4599|
|Apollo Alpha S1 140/60 R17 63H||Tubeless||Rs.5200|
Apollo Alpha S1 Features
Apollo Alpha S1 is a tubeless radial rear bike tyre. It is an ideal fitment for Bajaj Pulsar Rs 200, AS 200, 200 NS | TVS-Apache RTR 200,2004vabs,200fi | Honda-cbr150r | Yamaha-yzf-r15, yzf-r15s. Available sizes includes - 140/60 R17 63H | 130/70 R17 62H. Tyre has a load index of 63 | 62 and speed rating is “H” which means the maximum speed limit that this tyre can support is 210 Km/ph.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Greater contact patch on the road to provide high speed and cornering stability
- Optimum tread mileage
- Excellent wet surface performance
Apollo Alpha S1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alpha S1
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alpha S1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alpha S1
Is Apollo Alpha S1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alpha S1?
Can I use Apollo Alpha S1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alpha S1 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alpha S1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Apollo Alpha S1 Tyres
Popular Apollo Alpha S1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Honda unicorn 2019 bs4 model, recommend tyresA.
For Honda Unicorn, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actigrip.Answered 18-May-2022 12:15:29
- Q.I need a rear tyre for my bike fzs v3A.
For Yamaha FZ-S V3, you can pick tyre patterns as per your budget and preference between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel CTAnswered 12-May-2022 11:53:21
- Q.SUZUKI GIXXER SF tyre price ??A.
For Suzuki Gixxer SF you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom RAD (Rs 3050 approx.), Ralco Blaster Sporty (Rs 2574 approx.) and Apollo Alpha S1 (Rs 3290 approx.).Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:55:57
- Q.I have gixxer SF 155 rear disc and front abs model. I want best wet grip tyre. Please suggest if i fix apollo H1 model both front and rear it affects on vehicle mileage and performance.b3cause its different sizeA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the motorcycle makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of any bike. And in Gixxer SF 155 there is not much of scope for upsize, hence it is better to stick to the stock tyre size. Although, to ensure high speed stability and planted performance you can pick Apollo Alpha S1 for rear and Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:31:56
- Q.recommendation for yamaha libero g5 front tyre best compnyA.
The Yamaha Libero G5 is shod with 2.75-18 tyre size at front. You can choose tyre pattern from CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Apollo ActiSteer F1.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:01:12
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Apollo Bike Tyres News