Pirelli Angel City Price List
|Pirelli Angel City 110/70 R17 54S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 120/70 R17 58S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 90/90 R17 49S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 100/90 R17 55S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 140/70 R17 66S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 2.50/R17 43P M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 2.75/R17 47P M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 80/90 R17 44S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 100/80 R17 52S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 70/90 R17 38S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Angel City 80/100 R17 46S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Angel City Features
This tyre derives its characteristics from Pirelli’s award winning Angel GT tyre. The tread compound has been optimised to offer superb grip and a long tyre life. Robust construction provides high resistance to punctures.
Key Features & Benefits-
- High silica compound offers superb dry grip and braking
- Angel-wing shaped sipes provide for confident wet grip
- Robust construction offers good resistant to punctures and abrasions
- High carbon black compound offers long tread life
Pirelli Angel City Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Angel City
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Angel City Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Angel City
Is Pirelli Angel City good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Angel City?
Can I use Pirelli Angel City Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Angel City tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Angel City compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Angel City Tyres
Popular Pirelli Angel City Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.What are the tyre upsizing options on Continental GT 650A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. Royal Enfield Continental GT650 is equipped with 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 at rear. The best recommended tyre patterns for front tyre can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Challenger R43 and Michelin City Pro. Moreover, for rear you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:46:11
- Q.which pirelli tyre is best suited for bajaj avenger street 220A.
Pirelli brand tyre is only made available for the front tyre size (90/90-17) of Bajaj Avenger in India and these include Pirelli Angel City and Pirelli Demon Sport. While for the rear tyre (130/90-15) choices include MRF Nylogrip Zapper Y, Metro Street Hawk and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 09-Nov-2021 17:23:37
- Q.need to change my Apache RTR 160 4v tyres. Need recommendation and comparisonA.
TVS Apache RTR160 4V is fitted with 90/90 R17 (front) and 100/80 R17 (rear). As per your budget for 90/90 R17 front tyre you can choose between Secura Zoom F, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and Pirelli Angel City. While for rear options include CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 02-Nov-2021 13:57:07
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News