Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Price List
|Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 150/60 ZR17 66W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 190/55 ZR17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 190/50 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17 58W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Features
This is an ideal companion for a high-powered sportbike. Pirelli designed it to offer superb performance over streets as well as racetrack. It makes use of Pirell’s patented technologies to offer an exceptional performance, especially over wet surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Pirelli’s patented “Flash” tread pattern offers exceptional grip over wet surfaces
- High silica compound offers exceptional grip over wet and dry surfaces
- Racing inspired profile helps in achieving super-low lean angles
- Bi-compound tread offers unprecedented handling, right from the word GO
- Wide contact patch ensures superb high-speed handling
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
Is Pirelli Diablo Rosso III good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Diablo Rosso III?
Can I use Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Diablo Rosso III compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tyres
Popular Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.What are the tyre upsizing options on Continental GT 650A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum performance, it is suggested to continue with the stock tyre size. Royal Enfield Continental GT650 is equipped with 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 at rear. The best recommended tyre patterns for front tyre can be picked between CEAT Zoom XL, JK Challenger R43 and Michelin City Pro. Moreover, for rear you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:46:11
- Q.which pirelli tyre is best suited for bajaj avenger street 220A.
Pirelli brand tyre is only made available for the front tyre size (90/90-17) of Bajaj Avenger in India and these include Pirelli Angel City and Pirelli Demon Sport. While for the rear tyre (130/90-15) choices include MRF Nylogrip Zapper Y, Metro Street Hawk and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 09-Nov-2021 17:23:37
- Q.need to change my Apache RTR 160 4v tyres. Need recommendation and comparisonA.
TVS Apache RTR160 4V is fitted with 90/90 R17 (front) and 100/80 R17 (rear). As per your budget for 90/90 R17 front tyre you can choose between Secura Zoom F, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and Pirelli Angel City. While for rear options include CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 02-Nov-2021 13:57:07
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News