Pirelli Angel Scooter Highlights
Pirelli Angel Scooter is a tubeless scooter tyre available in 14 inch size range. There is only 1 size available . The Angel Scooter tyre is an ideal fitment for scooters like the Honda PCX, Vespa Liberty 3V.
Pirelli Angel Scooter Price List
|Pirelli Angel Scooter 150/70 R14 66S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.4000|
|Pirelli Angel Scooter 100/90 R14 57P M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Angel Scooter Features
About Pirelli Angel Scooter
This tyre is suitable for scooters and derives a lot from Pirelli’s award-winning Angel tyre series. It is ,in fact, top of the line tyre that one could buy for scooters. It comes equipped with silica-infused compound to offer superb wet and dry grip and a long tread life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Angel-wing tread pattern offers exceptional wet grip and braking
- Wide central contact patch offers superb high-speed handling
- Silica based tread compound offers excellent wet and dry grip
- Multi-radius contours allow for quick change of direction
- High rubber content makes for long tread life and comfortable ride
Pirelli Angel Scooter Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Angel Scooter
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Angel Scooter Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Angel Scooter
Is Pirelli Angel Scooter good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Angel Scooter?
Can I use Pirelli Angel Scooter Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Angel Scooter tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Angel Scooter compatible with Bike?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about pirelli Tyre
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Best Tyre for continental gt 650A.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON is one of the best options out there for the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have a 2018 Yamaha MT09, primarily spirited street use. I’m debating between the Michelin Power 5 & Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Any recommendations or pros/cons in 1 over the other?A.
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso III is more street oriented than the Michelin Power 5, and hence, you should go for the same since you will riding your Yamaha MT09 mainly on the streets.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52