Pirelli Sport Dragon Highlights
Pirelli Sport Dragon is a tubeless bike tyre available in 17 inch size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. The Sport Dragon is an ideal fitment for bikes like the TVS Apache RTR 160, KTM Duke 200,Yamaha YZF R15,Bajaj Pulsar AS 150,Honda CB Unicorn 160,and KTM RC 200
Pirelli Sport Dragon Price List
|Pirelli Sport Dragon 130/70 R17 62S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Sport Dragon 140/70 R17 66H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Sport Dragon 100/80 R17 52S M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Sport Dragon 110/70 R17 54H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
Pirelli Sport Dragon Features
Large contact patch offers better grip.
Aggressive tread design makes for better handling at high speeds.
Silica-infused compound provides exceptional wet braking.
Careful Groove placement makes for improved cornering capabilities.
Highly durable tyre with enhanced longevity.
Pirelli Sport Dragon Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Sport Dragon
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Sport Dragon Tyres
Better grip on both dry and wet road surface
I am very much pleased with the superior performance of the new Pirelli Sport Dragon tyres on my bike. The aggressive tread pattern helps me...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Sport Dragon
Is Pirelli Sport Dragon good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Sport Dragon?
Can I use Pirelli Sport Dragon Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Sport Dragon tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Sport Dragon compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Sport Dragon Tyres
Popular Pirelli Sport Dragon Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Tyres for kawasaki vulcan 650 sA.
For Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S, you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Read More...Answered 25-Jan-2023 14:47:32
- Q.Presently i am using bajaj pulsar 150 front disk 2015 model, mrf tube tyre. But now i want to upgrade rear tyre. My bike height is more for me, i want to use thinnest tyre to decrease hight, and higest road grip. Because 3 times i skid with Present tyre. Please suggest me best tyre for higest road grip and tinnest tyre. Thank youA.
For more grip and better stability, as per your budget, you can switch to any premium tyre pattern between Michelin City Pro, MRF Master X/Zapper Q, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 10-Jan-2023 17:20:14
- Q.I am planning to upgrade the rear tyre size of my Yamaha FZ. Can you please tell me what’s the maximum size I can upgrade to and if there will be any problems because of that.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturer as it affects the mileage and overall performance of the bike. Hence, for balanced response and performance, it is best to insist upon a company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, besides aesthetics, if you are looking for more grip, and stability around the corners choose any tyre pattern from premium tyre makers such as Michelin, Metzeler and Pirelli.Read More...Answered 29-Dec-2022 15:00:17
- Q.Could you please recommend suitable tires for the Yamaha R 15 V3 bike?A.
For Yamaha R15 V3, you can select tyre pattern options between JK Blaze Ryder, Michelin Pilot Street, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 05-Dec-2022 14:53:43
- Q.Which is a multipurpose tyre for the interseptor 650A.
For Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Tramplr XR, CEAT Zoom Cruz and Pirelli Sport Demon.Read More...Answered 22-Nov-2022 14:27:35
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*