Pirelli ANGEL GT Price List
Pirelli ANGEL GT Features
Evolved tread pattern
Effectively disperses water from under the tyre
Wear regularity and uniform contact patch
Increased fuel economy
Pirelli ANGEL GT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli ANGEL GT
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli ANGEL GT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli ANGEL GT
Is Pirelli ANGEL GT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli ANGEL GT?
Can I use Pirelli ANGEL GT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli ANGEL GT tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli ANGEL GT compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli ANGEL GT Tyres
Popular Pirelli ANGEL GT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Cafe racer bike tyres available??A.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the motorcycle brand and model details in your query. Anyways, as per your preference and budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 19-Oct-2021 18:46:41
- Q.What are the recommended tyre makes for Harley iron 883A.
You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Trail, Michelin Scorcher 31 and Metzeler Tourance Next.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:42:59
- Q.aprilia storm 125 rear tyre??A.
Due to its unique size offering of 120/70-14, there are very few tyre manufacturers that make tyre for Aprilla SR 125 and the best ones include MRF Nylogrip Zapper or Pirelli Angel Scooter.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:41:54
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News