Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Price List
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 150/70 R17 69V M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 150/60 R17 66H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 170/60 R17 72V M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 110/70 R17 54H M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 120/70 R19 60V M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 R21 54V M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Features
If off-roading is what gets your pulse high then Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR is definitely something that you should look at. It comprises knobby tread pattern with innovative compound and offers exceptional all-terrain traction.
Key Features & Benefits-
- High silica compound offers excellent wet and dry grip
- Knobby tread pattern offers excellent off-road grip
- Wide contact patch provides superb high-speed stability
- Thermal-resistant compound offers enhanced tread life
Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR
Is Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR?
Can I use Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Tyres
Popular Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.I want to replace both tyres for my Harley superlow 2012 bike. Exact specification unavailable. Suggest the best option and price. I am from kolkata.A.
You can pick between Continental Conti Road Attack 2, Michelin Pilot Road 3 and Pirelli Angel GT for 120/70 ZR18 (front tyre) and Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Michelin Road 5 and Metzeler M7 for 150/60 ZR17 (rear tyre).Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:26:52
- Q.tyres for indian scout bobber sixtyA.
The Indian Scout Bobber Sixty is fitted with 130/90-16 and 150/80-16 at front and rear respectively. You can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon and Michelin Scorcher 31 for front and Pirelli Night Dragon GT and Michelin Scorcher 31 for rear.Answered 31-Aug-2021 12:59:08
- Q.Can I install 120/80-17 Tyre on RTR 160 4v Single Disk Variant which comes with 110/80-17 Stock tyreA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and handling of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can change the rear tyre to the said size. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 23-Aug-2021 17:55:32
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Pirelli Bike Tyres News