This tyre derives its characteristics from Pirelli’s award winning Angel GT tyre. The tread compound has been optimised to offer superb grip and a long tyre life. Robust construction provides high resistance to punctures.
Key Features & Benefits-
- High silica compound offers superb dry grip and braking
- Angel-wing shaped sipes provide for confident wet grip
- Robust construction offers good resistant to punctures and abrasions
- High carbon black compound offers long tread life
120 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
58 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Angel City 120/70 R17 58S M/C Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which brand tyre should i use for my R15 V3.0? (cost is not imp.,quality is must)A.
The Yamaha R15 3.0 comes with 100/80 - 17 front and 140/70 - 17 rear tyres. The choices available are as follows: Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Scorcher, and Metzeler Sportec Street. You can go with Pirelli Angel City, a very promising tyre for day to day and occasional peformance use.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:38:34