Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Highlights
Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 is a tube type tyre available in only 10 inch size. There is only 1 size available. Priced at Rs 1680, ACTIGRIP S3 tyre is an ideal fitment for scooters like the Honda Activa, Piaggio Vespa Elegante, Honda Dio, TVS Scooty, Yamaha Ray, and Honda Aviator.
Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Features
Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 is a rear scooter tyre that gets Unique Turtle shell pattern design (TSDP) that prevents from external damage. It also comes with improved ride and handling quality. ACTIGRIP S3 is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Resistant from external damage
- Improved ride and handling
Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo ACTIGRIP S3
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo ACTIGRIP S3
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo ACTIGRIP S3?
Can I use Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 compatible with Bike?
Popular Apollo ACTIGRIP S3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Reaf tyre passion proA.
TVS ANACONDA, Apollo ACTIZIP, and MRF Zapper are some of the better rear tyre options for the Hero Passion Pro.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45