More Variants Of Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS
Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS Features
About Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS
Provides maximum protection to the bike and keeps it stable at all times. It increases control, returns better mileage and makes the ride smoother.
1) Tread pattern – Ensures better gravity when rolling.
Benefit – Guarantees improved cornering performance.
2) Deeper grooves - Absorbs all abnormalities on the road, and ensures smooth ride.
Benefit – Prevents hydroplaning and keeps it safe from skidding.
3) Ply cords – Improves resistance against the harsh roads.
Benefit – Makes it highly durable.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS Tyres
Bike Using Metro CONTI SUMO PLUS Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52