Other Metro Navigator Variants
|Metro Navigator 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1500|
|Metro Navigator 3.00/R18||Tube||Rs.1850|
Metro Navigator Features
About Metro Navigator
Available in 18” size, this tyre is suitable for commuter motorcycles and comes with a tread pattern that offers a confident traction. The directional tread pattern makes for enhanced tread life and sipes make for good wet grip.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Directional tread pattern offer confident handling
- High quality tread compound makes for long tread life
- Computerized tread pattern makes for confident grip
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Metro Navigator
User Reviews for Metro Navigator Tyres
Popular Metro Navigator Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52