Metro Navigator Price List
|Metro Navigator 3.00/R18||Tube||Rs.1850|
|Metro Navigator 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1500|
Metro Navigator Features
Available in 18” size, this tyre is suitable for commuter motorcycles and comes with a tread pattern that offers a confident traction. The directional tread pattern makes for enhanced tread life and sipes make for good wet grip.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Directional tread pattern offer confident handling
- High quality tread compound makes for long tread life
- Computerized tread pattern makes for confident grip
Tyres Similar to Metro Navigator
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Navigator Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Navigator
Is Metro Navigator good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Navigator?
Can I use Metro Navigator Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Navigator tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Navigator compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro Navigator Tyres
Popular Metro Navigator Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News