Metro METRO THUNDER
Other Metro METRO THUNDER Variants
|Metro METRO THUNDER 3/R18||Tube||Rs.1350|
|Metro METRO THUNDER 3/R17||Tube||Rs.1165|
|Metro METRO THUNDER 2.5/R16||Tube||Rs.1190|
Metro METRO THUNDER Features
About Metro METRO THUNDER
Developed with rigid rubber compound that enables it to take on any surface. It also maintains good balance and traction all through the ride.
1) Large block design - Gives enhanced grip even on uneven roads.
Benefit – Guarantees better control, and safety over the bike.
2) Numerous sipes – Cuts down the noise emissions.
Benefit – Smooth and peaceful ride.
3) Wide gauges - Provides extra cushioning to the bike when rolling.
Benefit – Maximum security offered during cornering.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Metro METRO THUNDER
User Reviews for Metro METRO THUNDER Tyres
Bike Using Metro METRO THUNDER Tyres
Popular Metro METRO THUNDER Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52