It is a rear fitment tyre for scooters and comes equipped with block type tread pattern for superior grip over rough and muddy surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Block type tread pattern provides superior grip over rough and muddy roads
- Unique Turtle shaped tread pattern protects tyre from cuts and abrasions
- Enhanced stress-free casing offers confident handling and stability.
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
10 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for ACTIGRIP S3 90/100 R10 Tube
- Wheel DiameterR - 10"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Honda activate rear tutubless tyre of me company fitted ,3 year old and 14500 km is showing 4or5 minute puncher and pressure refused from 39 psi to stable pressures around 25 psi after few hrs and after that remain stable pressures what should go for Change some thing else if change than ? company ,?type of true and grip?A.
Hello Vivek, I think it is best that you replace the tyre. This is becasue tyres for 2 wheelers last good for around 15ooo kms. MRF Zapper ( scooter ) would be a good choice if you use your vehicle over highways and well paved roads. Go for Apollo ActGrip S3 if the usage of your vehicle is over unpaved, rough or mucky roads. Make sure you buy these tyres in stock size to ensure proper safety. RegardsAnswered 08 Feb 2017 10:30:55
- Q.i want to change my honda aviator both the tyres, which brand you suggest?A.
Hello, MRF Zapper (scooter ) would be a good tubeless tyre for your Aviator if you usually ride over well paved surfaces, In case you ride over rocky or muddy surfaces then go for Apollo ActiGrip S3. RegardsAnswered 19 Dec 2016 11:45:58
- Q.I have Honda scooty which tyre will be best for it , can I change one tyre at a time ?A.
Hi Sarfaraz, You can go for MRF Zapper ( scooter ) or Apollo ActiGrip S3. Go for Apollo if you ride over muddy or rough roads and Zapper if you drive over wet surfaces . RegardsAnswered 06 Dec 2016 11:07:15