About MRF Nylogrip FE
It saves fuel with a greatly efficient groove formation, and also ensures that control over the bike is top notch always.
1) More circumferentially oriented groove – Brings higher stability and improves performance on slippery spots.
Benefits – Control guaranteed, and wet performance upgraded for the best
2) Robust and extended shoulders – Makes good road contact and simplifies handling.
Benefits – Durability, strength and improved mileage.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip FE Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours