MRF Nylogrip FE
MRF Nylogrip FE Features
About MRF Nylogrip FE
It saves fuel with a greatly efficient groove formation, and also ensures that control over the bike is top notch always.
1) More circumferentially oriented groove – Brings higher stability and improves performance on slippery spots.
Benefits – Control guaranteed, and wet performance upgraded for the best
2) Robust and extended shoulders – Makes good road contact and simplifies handling.
Benefits – Durability, strength and improved mileage.
MRF Nylogrip FE Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Nylogrip FE Tyres
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip FE Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52