Compare MRF Revz S and MRF Zapper Q
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.3/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.3/53/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.7/53/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Revz S 130/70 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
- By DebapratimPosted on 10-03-2015 15:43:513.5
The Revz S is another quality defining product from MRF, one of the best tyre companies. This radial combines a host of stunning features in one tyre, destined to upgrade the ride experience for its passengers. It provides a firm grip on all surfaces, keeping the vehicle stable and balanced always. Braking and cornering is improved, and steering is also tightened with a fine response. The tread pattern is made to deliver performance no matter how rough, or slippery the surface, with grip built on wet grounds equally well. The fuel efficiency is improved, with the low rolling strain that the tyre brings. Topping all of its benefits off, the tyre shelters its passengers with peace and comfort all the way, sealing its place as one of the highest rated radials in the industry.
Reviews for Zapper Q 140/70 R17 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.00Width (mm)130140Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan BhattacharyaPosted on 16-03-2015 17:00:123
The Zapper Q is a great addition to the already stunning Zapper range. This is a tyre that mixes all the best benefits in one piece. It refines performance with the help of high grade control and smooth handling. Braking is improved and steering is tightened, together ensuring that the cornering is easier. Going beyond performance, the radial also brings down fuel consumption, and makes for a peaceful, quiet ride.