Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Falken Linam R51 LT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R13 71T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345580Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.700Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 15:01:544
Falken is one of the finest tyre companies in the world, and this one, especially depicts just what makes them grand in what they do. This Linam R51 LT tyre model is the engineering in its most advanced form. It brings the best control along with providing precise steering and firm braking ability. It offers maximum traction on all surfaces, and keeps a vehicle balanced and stable at all speeds. Fuel economy is also improved with the lower rolling resistance that this tyre has. A quiet and comfortable ride top all of the benefits it offers.