Compare Bridgestone B250 and Continental CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 195/60 R14 86V Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/70 R14 84T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 195/60 R14 86V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500530Width (mm)175195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Anwesh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:32:293.7
The CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 is a tyre that blends the best of all features. It grants high end performance, but does not let down on more subtle features such as comfort and fuel economy. A firm grip on all surfaces, the best braking ability, and a precise steering response give the radial the best handling ability out there. All in all, it brings the best of all worlds to its passengers.