Compare Bridgestone S322 and Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 255/55 R18 109V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345130Width (mm)145255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1318Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:21:013.9
The range of tyres from companies like Kumho bring the best of all elements to the roads. This model affirms the best control, and also improves the ride stability. It allows for performance that comes from an upgraded handling. The grip that it gives withstands all roads. Wet performance is top notch, with traction that is meant to secure the vehicle at wet conditions as well. In addition to this, drainage is excellent, preventing hydroplaning. It is made for durability of the highest, engineered to withstand all roughness of the roads and to endure. With a steel belt encasing and a hardened build, it is firmly protected for the best tread life. In addition to all of this, it also goes forth to raise the fuel economy of the ride as well, meaning to touch all fields of the vehicle. The ride quality is not left forgotten, as this tyre builds the most homely and peaceful atmosphere for its passengers, with a low noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed.