Compare Bridgestone S322 and Pirelli SCORPION STR
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for SCORPION STR 225/65 R17 102H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345850Width (mm)145225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:39:223.9
The SCORPION STR blends the best of all benefits to its driver. It combines great performance with firm control. Grip is excellent, so that the vehicle is kept well grounded and stabilized always. The strength that the radial is made to possess allows it to take the beating of the roads and to endure with lasting quality. It brings an advancement in fuel benefits as well, and tops itself off with the assurance of a peaceful, comfortable ride all through the way. All put together, this radial makes a mark in the slate of its manufacturer, and in the entire industry as well.