Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Nexen N 7000
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/52.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for N 7000 205/65 R15 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515690Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 18:14:083
Nexen tyres is an established name in the tyre industry that has made its mark by offering best quality tyres to customers. There are a wide range of radials that are produced by this manufacturer and N 7000 is one among them. This is an ultra high performance all season tyre that comes with a directional tread pattern. It runs excellently both on wet and dry surfaces, while maintaining maximum grip all through the drive. Not only it keeps a vehicle stable and well balanced, but also provides a comfortable driving experience. The mixture of silica compound with rigid rubber further, makes it durable and safe to drive.