More Variants Of N 7000
|205/65 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.3875|
|205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.4178|
About Nexen N 7000
It is an ultra high performance radial that is best suitable for passenger cars.
1) Four wide and straight channel design – Channels out water and increases traction.
Benefit – Improves ride stability and ensures maximum safety.
2) Arrow center rib design - Allows increased high speed driving performance.
Benefit – Provides good control even at high speeds.
3) Multiple kerf design – Increases control even on all snow filled roads.
Benefit – Reduces noise levels.
4) Shoulder design – Keeps the vehicle safe during turns.
Benefit – Makes good contact with roads.
5) Aggressive type lateral grooves - Provide resistance against hydroplaning.
Benefit – Superior wet performance.
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
User Reviews for Nexen Tyres
Car Using Nexen N 7000 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Nexen Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52