Nexen RO HT Price List
|Nexen RO HT 255/70 R15 108S||Tubeless||Rs.7170|
Nexen RO HT Features
Designed to run on any surface including highways and rough terrains.
1) Wide grooves – Ability to prevent hydroplaning.
Benefit – Evacuates water effectively.
2) Rigid shoulder blocks - Provide responsive handling and precise cornering.
Benefit – Maintains proper balance throughout the drive.
3) Five random pitch variation - Reduces road noise.
Benefit – Makes for a peaceful ride.
4) Twin-block design - Improves road contact.
Benefit – Gives good control and makes it durable.
Nexen RO HT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen RO HT
Find NEXEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen RO HT Tyres
Best option for my car
The Nexen RO HT tyres are specially designed to offer high-quality gripping on any kind of roads including highway and rough terrains. I am ...Read More
Nexen RO HT Designed to run on rugged terrains.
Nexen is one renowned brand that has made its place in the list of top tyre making companies. Its products are supplied all over the world, ...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen RO HT
Is Nexen RO HT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen RO HT?
Can I use Nexen RO HT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen RO HT tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen RO HT compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen RO HT Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Top Rated Nexen Tyres
Other Nexen Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Nexen Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.6,870*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*