Nexen Roadian HP Price List
|Nexen Roadian HP 255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.8649|
Nexen Roadian HP Features
A high performance radial meant for SUVs that guarantees finest water drainage action and maximum security.
1) High intensity bead filler – Adds to its durability.
Benefit – Steering stability is improved.
2) Large shoulder blocks – Increases cornering grip power.
Benefit – Protects from the risk of aquaplaning.
Nexen Roadian HP Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen Roadian HP
Find NEXEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen Roadian HP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen Roadian HP
Is Nexen Roadian HP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen Roadian HP?
Can I use Nexen Roadian HP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen Roadian HP tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen Roadian HP compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen Roadian HP Tyres
Popular Nexen Roadian HP Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours