Nexen CP 661 Price List
|Nexen CP 661 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2174|
|Nexen CP 661 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.2402|
|Nexen CP 661 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.3108|
|Nexen CP 661 195/70 R14 91T||Tubeless||Rs.3249|
Nexen CP 661 Features
This model is available in sizes ranging from 13 inches to 16 inches. In addition to performance and control, the company has also incorporated elements that enhances fuel economy and adds to the safety quotient of the passengers.
1) Four straight grooves – Allow water to flow out of the grooves.
Benefits – Strain free driving on wet grounds.
2) Center straight rib on tread pattern – Improves stability and control.
Benefits – Improved performance.
3) Robust sidewall – Gives stiffness to the radial.
Benefits – Boosts durability and drive stability.
Nexen CP 661 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen CP 661
Find Nexen Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen CP 661 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen CP 661
Is Nexen CP 661 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen CP 661?
Can I use Nexen CP 661 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen CP 661 tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen CP 661 compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen CP 661 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about nexen Tyre
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52