Nexen SB802 Price List
|Nexen SB802 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2127|
Nexen SB802 Features
One of the economical models that is lasts long and performs exceptionally on wet surfaces.
1) Rigid rubber - Provides optimum grip on all surfaces.
Benefit – Offers better control over the vehicle.
2) Strong steel belt - Gives enough strength to the tyre.
Benefit – Increases its life span.
Nexen SB802 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen SB802
Find NEXEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen SB802 Tyres
Nexen has successfully made its mark in the tyre industry by offering high quality products at reasonable prices. It has manufactured a wide...
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen SB802
Is Nexen SB802 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen SB802?
Can I use Nexen SB802 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen SB802 tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen SB802 compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen SB802 Tyres
Popular Nexen SB802 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours