More Variants Of SB 702
|185/70 R13 86T||Tubeless||Rs.3214|
|145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.1909|
About Nexen SB 702
This particular radial is meant for small cars as well as saloons. It aids in reducing strain and in giving better mileage.
1) Optimum tyre design - Ensures best performance with control on all surfaces.
Benefit – Enhances ride quality.
2) Light weight profile – Has resistance from wear and decreases strain.
Benefit – Boosts fuel economy.
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
User Reviews for Nexen SB 702 Tyres
Find Nexen Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Nexen SB 702 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Nexen Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What is best tyre in 175/65/R14 specificationsA.
The tyre suggestion from Nexen would be a better fit for your 175/65/R14 profile as its wide and deepened directional grooves improve the braking performance and the wider tread block in the center provides an increased impact absorption and makes handling easier.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52