Nexen SB 702
Nexen SB 702 Variants
|Nexen SB 702 185/70 R13 86T||Tubeless||Rs.3214|
|Nexen SB 702 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.1909|
Nexen SB 702 Features
About Nexen SB 702
This particular radial is meant for small cars as well as saloons. It aids in reducing strain and in giving better mileage.
1) Optimum tyre design - Ensures best performance with control on all surfaces.
Benefit – Enhances ride quality.
2) Light weight profile – Has resistance from wear and decreases strain.
Benefit – Boosts fuel economy.
Nexen SB 702 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
The warranty holds good till the tyre has a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm or more, which is
used in normal service and in accordance with maintenance recommendations and safety
wamings of nexen are covered by warranty against defects in design, Workmanship and material
subject to conditions set out below. Nexen tyres covered by this warranty against become
unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control would be for a maximum period of 48
months from date of purchase (or before 60 months from the date of manufacture).
The claim procedure, exclusions & limitations should be read carefully. They provide detail on the
applicability of this warranty and the set forth the procedures you must comply in order to obtain
of the new purchases offered by this limited warranty.
• Tyre Unser vice due To road hazards(cuts,snags,puncher & repair, bruises, impact
break, chipping etc),Improper inflation, Improper load, irregular wear, incorrect speed rating tyre,
Accident, fire, chemicals, chain damage, racing, abuse, run flat, improper installation(wheel
misalignment or tyre/wheel assemble imbalance)or improper condition(Improper tyre and vehicle
maintenance, misuse and abuse):
• Ride disturbance claims submitted after 0.8mm of tread wear or for 3 or more tyre from
the same vehicle;
• Climatic or Ozone effects on the tyre.
• Tyre Purchase on Second hand.
• Vehicles which are carrying load or running at speed higher then load & speed index
marked on the tyre sidewalls or that recommended for the vehicle.
• Tyre fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels or which have
not been used in accordance with technical recommendations of manufacturer.
• Tyre worn beyond tread wear indicator (1.6mm tread depth remaining).
• Accident, fire chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
• Use in commercial applications for tread wear.
Tyres Similar to Nexen SB 702
Find Nexen Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Nexen SB 702 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Nexen SB 702
Is Nexen SB 702 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Nexen SB 702?
Can I use Nexen SB 702 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Nexen SB 702 tyre available on emi?
Is Nexen SB 702 compatible with Car?
Car Using Nexen SB 702 Tyres
Popular Nexen SB 702 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about nexen Tyre
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52