Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Pirelli P6
- Models Supported1 Model Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for P6 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530560Width (mm)165195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 23-03-2015 18:29:353.7
Pirelli is one of the top players in the tyre industry that produces radials for different kinds of vehicles. Out of its numerous products, this P6 is an all season tyre that comes with the finest handling characteristics. It is built with many high grade elements, which makes it quite stronger to run on any surface. It has a sophisticated tread pattern with variable pitching shoulders that ensures good stability and minimal noise. A firm grip is offered on all kinds of roads be it wet, dry or snow filled. Besides these, it guarantees safe cornering and gives an excellent braking performance. Other features such as precise steering response, maximum traction, prevention of hydroplaning and reduced fuel usage further adds to its advantages.