Pirelli P6 Highlights
Pirelli P6 is a tubeless tyre available in 15, and 16 inches size range. There are 2 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 5175 - Rs 7866, the P6 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai Creta, and Honda Accord.
Pirelli P6 Price List
|Pirelli P6 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5175|
|Pirelli P6 205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7866|
Pirelli P6 Features
Pirelli P6 tyre is suitable for all seasons including mild snow, it offers superior dry and wet traction. Designed to be a touring tyre, it offers superior ride comfort and a long tyre life. Solid construction of the tyre enhances its load bearing capacity. P6 is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior wet and dry traction
- Low noise inside the cabin
- Excellent handling at high speeds
- Improved grip over snow and wet surfaces
Pirelli P6 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P6
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli P6 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli P6
Is Pirelli P6 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli P6?
Can I use Pirelli P6 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli P6 tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli P6 compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli P6 Tyres
Popular Pirelli P6 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.WHICH IS THE BEST TYRE FOR MY TATA HEXA 235 55 19 UNDER 20KA.
For Tata Hexa you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Continental Conti Sport Contact 5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:55:05
- Q.which is the best possible tyre for scorpio s4 (235/65 R17) in terms of performance and cost. I have bridgestone dueller already..A.
Bridgestone Dueler is a very good tyre for the Scorpio, hence there is no harm in repeating them. However, some other highly regarded premium tyre patterns for Scorpio include Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2, Michelin LTX Force and Pirelli Scorpion ATR.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:51:46
- Q.My bike model TVS Apache 160 4v..please rear tyre recommendedA.
You can select the tyre patterns suiting your budget and preference between CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:21:25
- Q.225/60/R17 need for jeep compass 2.0 limitedA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Yokohama BluEarth RV02 and Pirelli P4 Four Season Plus.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:07:42
- Q.What tyres do you have for XUV 255 60 R17A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra HT2, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:37:58