Pirelli P6 195/60 R15 88H Features
A tyre suitable for all seasons including mild snow, it offers superior dry and wet traction. Designed to be a touring tyre, it offers superior ride comfort and a long tyre life. Solid construction of the tyre enhances its load bearing capacity.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Circumferential grooves provide for confident wet braking
- Variable pitching on tread makes for reduced noise inside the cabin
- Wide central rib provides for superior handling at high speeds
- Specially designed 90º tread sections improve grip over snow and wet surfaces
- Deeper tread grooves provide for long tyre life
Pirelli P6 195/60 R15 88H Specifications
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Pirelli P6 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P6
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours