A tyre suitable for all seasons including mild snow, it offers superior dry and wet traction. Designed to be a touring tyre, it offers superior ride comfort and a long tyre life. Solid construction of the tyre enhances its load bearing capacity.
Ideal for- Highway drives and City use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Circumferential grooves provide for confident wet braking
- Variable pitching on tread makes for reduced noise inside the cabin
- Wide central rib provides for superior handling at high speeds
- Specially designed 90º tread sections improve grip over snow and wet surfaces
- Deeper tread grooves provide for long tyre life
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating88
88 (560 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.