Apollo Alnac 4Gs
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesHandlingComfortLow noiseDurability
Apollo Alnac 4Gs Highlights
Apollo Alnac 4Gs is a tubeless tyre available 15 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4100 - Rs 6255, the Alnac 4Gs tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda City, and Ford Ecosport.
Apollo Alnac 4Gs Price List
|Apollo Alnac 4Gs 175/65 R15 84S||Tubeless||Rs.3375|
|Apollo Alnac 4Gs 175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5546|
|Apollo Alnac 4Gs 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4100|
|Apollo Alnac 4Gs 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5841|
|Apollo Alnac 4Gs 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6255|
Apollo Alnac 4Gs Features
Apollo Alnac 4Gs yre offers better ride quality with reduced noise. The all-season polymer performs well on dry as well as wet surfaces to offer confident grip. Alnac 4Gs is available in 4 sizes
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior dry and wet grip
- Quiet ride
- Better fuel efficiency due to light weight of tyres
Apollo Alnac 4Gs Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Alnac 4Gs
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Alnac 4Gs Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Alnac 4Gs
Is Apollo Alnac 4Gs good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Alnac 4Gs?
Can I use Apollo Alnac 4Gs Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Alnac 4Gs tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Alnac 4Gs compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Alnac 4Gs Tyres
Popular Apollo Alnac 4Gs Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.Existing tyre in Hyundai excent is Appollo. I want a replacement of single peace. Can it be changed to other brand for single peace. For that which brand is effective for current market ?A.
Going for a single new tyre is not recommended as it affects the stability, handling and braking performance. There is no match between three used tyres with minimal groove and one new tyre with dense tread depth. Either go for two new tyres and install them at front, use two best-conditioned ones (from existing) at rear and remaining one tyre as spare. Go for a similar brand as the current if possible, if not, pick any pattern. Or, you can also change all four tyres if they have covered 30,000-40,000 or max 50,000 kilometres.Answered 02 Jun 2021 15:57:08
- Q.My car is Maruti s cross 1.3 delta 2017. Which tyre do you recommend, I am confused about the tyre dimensions weather it is 205/R16 or 215/R16?A.
The Maruti S-Cross is equipped with 215/60 R16 tyres. The recommended choices comprise of CEAT Czar Sports, JK UX Royale and Apollo Alnac 4G S.Answered 21 May 2021 15:52:32
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 21:51:14