Apollo Amar Gold
- Ideal ForCity Use
Apollo Amar Gold Price List
|Apollo Amar Gold 8.25-16||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amar Gold 7.50-16||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amar Gold 7.00-16||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amar Gold 7.00-15||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Amar Gold Features
Apollo Amar Gold is reliable for heavy duty applications. It gets high retreadability potential and is offers resistance to cracks and rib tearing. It is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty application
- Multiple retreads
Apollo Amar Gold Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Amar Gold
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Amar Gold
Is Apollo Amar Gold good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Amar Gold?
Can I use Apollo Amar Gold Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Amar Gold tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Amar Gold compatible with Truck?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.We have a tyre specification in our tipper (Tyre no: 13R22.5). Can we replace this tubeless tyres with solid tyre ?? what issues we can face ? beacause we are facing lot of tyre damage issues due to which a lot of vehicle breakdown is coming.A.
Be it any vehicle, the basic setup for a tubeless and tube-type tyre is different. Hence, in any of the vehicles, if one wants to switch to tube type tyre layout from tubeless or vice versa, the rim requires to be changed for safe application of the vehicle. In your case too, it remains the same, hence you need to get in touch with the local truck and trailer/tipper tyre expert for suggestionsAnswered 20-Jun-2023 14:11:41
- Q.Which Tyre is best for TATA magic vehicle 702cc private in useA.
For Tata Ace Magic you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Altrust and JK Ultima XPC.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:35:03
- Q.what is the price of s3h8 tyres for trucks overloadA.
The price for the S3H8 truck overload tyres falls between Rs 24,000-25,000 approximately.Answered 07-Dec-2021 17:15:24
Top Rated Apollo Tyres
Other Apollo Truck Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Truck Tyre Brands
Apollo Truck Tyres News