Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked dueler Questions
- Q.Which type tyre for my mahindra bolero power plusA.
You can choose from the Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, Bridgestone DUELER D689, and the JK Ranger A/T for your Mahindra Bolero Power Plus.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Best tyre brand for kia seltos htxA.
For the specified car, Bridgestone DUELER D687-215/60 R17 96H will be an excellent tyre as it gets non-directional tread pattern for superior dry traction.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.My car runs average 100/km per day. Last tyre i used was mrf wanderer which ran over 112000km in two years. Which tyre should i change now?mrf-wandererceat-czarapollo-apterra-in-the-budget-rangegoodyear-wranglerbridgestone-duelermichelin-primacyA.
MRF Wanderer has provided you with the optimum life any tyre could promise for. We suggest you to stick to the same brand of tyres. Or else if you want to check out other brands/models it can be CEAT Czar, Apollo Apterra in the budget range, while Goodyear Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler, and Michelin Primacy SUV tyres can be youir choices in the premium segment.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37
- Q.hi i need to change tyres for my xylo pls suggestA.
Hi Smitha, Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre would be a good tyre to begin with for your Xylo. And if in case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. It performs really well over rough terrains. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways/ paved roads then you can go for Falken Wildpeak H/T01 or Bridgestone Dueler. RegardsAnswered 19 Jun 2019 06:17:13
- Q.for xuv 5oo and ford fiestaA.
Hi Manish, If you're running the XUV on mostly roads, then look at this Bridgestone Dueler: https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/dueler-h-p-sport/235-65-r17-108v-tubeless But if you also take pleasure in going mild off-roading with sand and slush, then this Goodyear Wrangler will serve better: https://tyres.cardekho.com/goodyear/wrangler-at-sa/235-65-r17-104h The world knows how good the Fiesta is as handling and it takes corners with impossible composure. But a good set of tyres can also improve the dynamics of any car. A set of performance tyres will amplify the Fiesta's personality. Look at this Eagle F1 Run Flat tyres: https://tyres.cardekho.com/goodyear/eagle-f1-gsd3/195-60-r15-88v-runflat Good news: In the case of a serious emergency, you can use them without fixing the puncture. Although it will ruin the alloy wheel and the tyre. They have stiff sidewalls for good cornering grip. Comfort will be compromised and the tyre won't last very long either. As an all-rounder, you can consider the MRF ZLO: https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zlo/195-60-r15-88h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 27 Apr 2017 04:02:01
- Q.I want Change my duster tyres Pl suggestA.
If you majorly drive your Duster on highways or on city roads then go for Bridgestone Dueler D684 or Falken Wildpeak H/T01. They both are quite good and offer a quiet and comfortable ride. In case you have a budget constraint then you can use MRF Wanderer.
However, if you take your vehicle for off-roading or use it on rough terrains/roads then Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good tyre.
RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 10:42:09
- Q.Dear Siddharth, I wanna replace my mahindra thar CRDI 4X4(Top Model) tyres. Presently tyres size is 235/70R16. Suggest me best size for my thar. I am worried about that big & huge tyres touch to internal side of thar and it is difficult to take u tern. so kindly suggest me the best size.A.
Hello Sandeep, 235/70 R16 would be the ideal size for your Thar. I recommend you should stick to that. It is also the stock size on this version, hence the most approriate one. Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good off-roading tyre for your Thar. However, if you use it mainly for highway drives and city use then go for Bridgestone Dueler D689. RegardsAnswered 29 Aug 2016 08:03:03
- Q.I got a kia rio 2012 sedan..want to have a new set of wheels..205.55.r15..would that be just finA.
I would say that the specified size will be a good option and you can consider buying Bridgestone DUELER D687 for your vehicle.
- Q.Which brand is best for scorpio adventureA.
The best tyre options for your Mahindra Scoprio Adventure are Pirelli SCORPION VERDE, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015, and Bridgestone DUELER D684.