TVS Eurogrip RIB Price List
|TVS Eurogrip RIB 2.25/R17 38L 6PR||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
TVS Eurogrip RIB 2.75/R17 41P 4PR Specifications
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
41 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find TVS EUROGRIP Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for TVS Eurogrip RIB Tyres
The aggressive pricing of Eurogrip RIB doesn’t mean that it’s a bad product. In my TVS Star City, it hasn’t disappointed m...Read More
Good steering control
TVS Eurogrip is one of the prominent tyremakers in the country and the RIB model is made for those who want good control over steering. The ...Read More
The TVS RIB affirms excellent control.
TVS stands out among tyre makers, and this radial shows us just why the company shines. The RIB is a radial built for the most precise contr...Read More
TVS Eurogrip RIB Compatible With
Top Rated TVS Eurogrip Tyres
Other TVS Eurogrip Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Read More...Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.which is the best tyre for bullet 350 twin spark ( Rear tyre)A.
The best tyre suggestion for your vehicle is Ralco Tuf Rib Plus as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and the Cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre lifeRead More...Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39
- Q.Which tire would be best for my 100cc bike? Which gives me a good average even when I keep low.A.
MRF RIB is the suggested tyre for your bike. The tyre offers high quality traction on both the wet and dry roads, while offering enhanced grip and drive comfort.Read More...Answered 02-Mar-2020 18:21:22
Popular TVS Eurogrip RIB Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
TVS Eurogrip Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*