MRF Zapper C Price List
|MRF Zapper C 120/80 R18||Tubeless||Rs.2535|
|MRF Zapper C 100/90 R17||Tube||Rs.2035|
|MRF Zapper C 120/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2415|
|MRF Zapper C 100/90 R17||Tube||Rs.1675|
|MRF Zapper C 120/80 R18||Tube||Rs.2535|
|MRF Zapper C 110/80 R17||Tubeless||Rs.2005|
|MRF Zapper C 100/90 R18||Na||Rs.1880|
|MRF Zapper C 120/80 R17||Tube||Rs.2505|
|MRF Zapper C 100/90 R17||Tubeless||Rs.1825|
|MRF Zapper C 2.75/18||Tube||Rs.1725|
|MRF Zapper C 3/18||Tube||Rs.1830|
MRF Zapper C 3/17 Specifications
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Zapper C Tyres
Excellent Tread For My Pulsar
I have using the Zapper C tyres from MRF in my Pulsar. Tread quality is excellent and the ride is comfortable. Traction is excellent while d...Read More
Braking performance of my bike
After getting a recommendation from my uncle, I replaced the tyres of my bike with the new MRF Zapper C tyres. As told by my uncle, the perf...Read More
MRF Zapper C A model with excellent grip and braking ability.
This Zapper C model series is one of the finest offering from the popular MRF brand. It comes with an impressive tread featuring a direction...Read More
MRF Zapper C Compatible With
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want a good tyre for my ather 450x I want kind of all terrain and long lasting tyre. I m looking rear tyre. I was thinking for Michelin but it doesn't have warranty and i want sporty and long lasting tyre.A.
As per your requirements, you can select rear tyre patterns for Ather 450X between MRF Zapper, Maxxis 88, and TVS Eurogrip Remora.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:22:26
- Q.i want to buy tyre for my tvs ntorq, its 12inch tyre and i am confuse to buy best road grip tyre which can perform in indian road, company provide jk tyre as stock tyre but when i lean or turn with these tyre they get skid.A.
For better grip, control and stability you can pick tyre patterns between Reise Moto TwistR 01, MRF Zapper-N and TVS Eurogrip Remora. Besides choosing the grippy tyres, it is also advised to not apply hard brakes during lean or sharp corners, as the tyres may lose traction and skid.Read More...Answered 06-Jun-2023 10:19:21
- Q.MRF vs RALCO to fit in Royal Engfield Metor 350 which is the bestA.
You can go with MRF brand tyres for Royal Enfield Meteor 350, as they are reliable, durable, and offer a best-in-class warranty.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 14:57:22
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Hi. i am using suzuki access 125 bike ... tubeless tyre as it is from showroom buyed 2019 december .. now tyre puncture frequently and tyre filled with air...when asked motor repairmen after thorough check he told me to buy new tyre... recommend the tyre with road grip and comfort... i am facing low back pain..A.
For Suzuki Access 125, as per your requirements, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between MRF Zapper, Michelin City Extra, and Reise TwistR 01.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:13:43
Popular MRF Zapper C Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*